Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy is latest 48 hours prior to arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We accept payment by cash and credit/debit card in HRK
(Visa, Maestro, Mastercard)
10,00 HRK city tax per person per night is not included in the price.
We can host groups according to your needs
(age, social class, regional distribution...)
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
➨ peaceful location with all you need in just a few steps, easily connected to the city centre
➨ clean and modern facilites
➨ great Wi-Fi and A/C provided in all areas
➨ lovely terrace with a sea view and cozy communal area
➨ friendly and helpful staff
➨ secure nights
Hostel Petra Marina is a chilled-atmosphere hostel in Gruz district in Dubrovnik. It is located 2,5 km from the Old Town, 800 m from the Main Bus Station and right across the Main Port. Our private elevator takes you directly to the front desk.
This is a family-run hostel with 30 beds / lockers in 4 dorms (6+8+8+8 beds). All dorms have a balcony with a sea view. Common area is a lovely big terrace overlooking Dubrovnik harbour where you can enjoy truly magnificent view, sunrise or sunset.
Free Wi-Fi and A/C are provided in all areas. Free city maps. Bed linen, towel, soap and hand/toilet paper are included in the price.
2 male and 2 female bathrooms / toilets with washing machine and hairdryer on request. Hostel is secured with cameras and a night guard.
Breakfast is not included but there is a small kitchen area with fridge, microwave, induction cooker, toaster and kettle. Special luggage lockers can be rented on the departure day. Airport transfer can be reserved at an additional charge.
Policies & conditions:
Reception hours: 8 - 22 h
Check-in: 15 - 21 h
Check-out: until 10 h
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit / debit card in HRK (Visa, Maestro, Mastercard).
City tax (10,00 HRK) is not included in the price.
Cancellation policy is latest 48 hours prior to arrival. Cancellations made within 48 hours will incur a charge equivalent to the first night using the credit/debit card provided to secure the booking.
Smoking is allowed only outside. No curfew.
We offer a private airport transfer to / from Dubrovnik Airport with special prices only for our guests. Old town is 30 minutes away by easy and scenic walk. Main Port and bus stop for the Old town is right across the street. Buses no. 1A, 1B and 3 run frequently to / from the Old Town (Pile Gate). Main Bus Station is only 10 minutes away by easy walk.
The best selection of tours & excursions with great reviews:
Montenegro, Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina), 3 island cruise (Elaphiti), Old Town tour, Pub crawl, Kayaking, Food / Brewery tour, Game of Thrones...
Feel free to ask the reception staff for info and reservation.
10% OFF in a nearby mediterranean restaurant is allowed only for hostel guests.
Feel free to ask the reception staff for discount coupon, reservation and recommendation for traditional meals.
Nearby (100 m radius):
supermarket, open market, restaurant, caffe-bar, bakery, pharmacy, bank, ATM machine, exchange office, shopping centre, travel corner... ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>