Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
outside food and drink is not permitted on the premises, also party paint is not permitted .
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
When it comes to accommodation, Phangan Beach offers a range of meticulously designed bungalows, all boasting beach views and outfitted with modern amenities that help shape both a convenient and tropical experience. For those who are here for the Full Moon parties, Phangan Beach Resort is renowned for its pre-party gathering on the Bantai coastline, serving delicious BBQ and beers to prepare you for a long night ahead.
Things to note
1) Check in from 13:00 and Check out Before 11:00
2) All passports must be by thai law be registered on the immigration website on check in.
Early check outs ,earlier than the stated check out date on the original booking, are non refundable .
3) Reception working hours: 8:00 – 22:00
4) Payment on Arrival: Cash and credit card. If paying by credit card there will be a 5% handling charge implied by our banking organization.
we do not accept maestro or american express cards.
5) Cancellation or amendment must be made 1 days in advance prior to arrival.
6) Breakfast is not included. Food and beverages are not permitted from outside within the resort complex.
7) NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area
8) Party paint is not permitted within the resort bungalows and villas.
9) For villa rentals there will be a deposit requested at check in
10) Please note SOME rooms has not air-con only FAN. Please make sure before making a reservation. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>