Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Please note, that groups cancellation must be done al least 10 days before arrival in order to avoid any charge.Otherwise first night will be charged
If you are looking for accommodation for longer groups,please contact us directly to provide you best option accommodation.
Children under 16 can only be in private rooms unless the entire dorm is rented.
Please note that groups reservation for weekends must be at least 3 days booking ( which means it´s not allowed to make a reservation for a group just for friday and Saturday )
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in the heart of the city, a few meters from the Gran Vía, and Plaza de España. A perfect location if you want to discover Madrid.
The metro is located right next to Hostel's door. (Metro: Ventura Rodriguez)
The Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas airport, the closest one, is 14 km from Pil Pil Hostel, you can easily reach by Metro, Bus or taxi,
We offer shared rooms, both female and mixed 4, 6, 8 and 10 Beds, but if you prefer a little more privacy, without losing the true essence of the Hostel, we also have double rooms and family rooms.
Our young and energetic staff will help you with everything you need during your visit
Check-in, that from 15.00
Check-out before 11.00
The reception is open 24 hours a day, so if you arrive late at night, you can register without any problem, (please notify us to save your bed, if you plan to arrive later than 22.00 hr)
If you arrive early in the morning, we will keep your suitcase, until Check-in time and we will give you all the necessary information, so you can start to enjoy the city, and do not waste a minute ...It is never too early to start enjoying Madrid
Bed linen and lockers are included in the price
Towels for rent 2 Euros
See you at Pil Pil Hostel Madrid
Pil Pil hostel Madrid is part of a small and young hostels chain. Pil Pil Hostel is a cozy space in Madrid city center, located at walking distance from Plaza de España, La Gran Via, Palacio real....Our modern style will make you feel welcome like home.
We offer shared dorms females only and mixed and private rooms as well for more privacy. All our dorms have lockers with individual keys.
Our common areas include an equipped office to make something quick to eat and keep discovering the city after. Free WiFi is available in all hostel.
Pil Pil Hostel Madrid Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card before arrival.
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>