Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
More than 30 days prior to arrival date 10%
7-30 days prior to arrival date 20%
within 7 days of arrival date 30%
Additional Terms and Conditions
Balance payment by cash only
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The private rooms are all comfortably furnished with good mattresses and air-conditioning, cable TV, en suite bathroom with hot shower, a safe, fridge and free wifi access. Most of these are designated superior as they have balconies. Standard rooms have similar facilities but are at the back of the guesthouse with no balconies. Twin rooms with balcony are found in a different building.
We have king (six foot beds), twin and triple rooms available. The triples consist of a double and a single bed, so two of you will have to share a bed.
The dorm room is now closed
Pineapple Cafe has good Thai food at cheap prices, a selection of English foods, a great breakfast menu plus reasonably priced beer and drinks.
Pineapple Guesthouse offers free wi-fi throughout. The guest computer, however has died and will not be replaced due to lack of use these days! There's also a laundry service and book exchange. Airport pickups are available at an extra cost.
Pineapple Guesthouse is located in Karon Plaza. It's a relatively quiet area, especially in low season, but with a number of bars, restaurants and shops in the vicinity there's plenty to keep visitors occupied. Karon Beach is just four or five minutes walk. It's a beautiful stretch of coastline though it can be busy in high season. You are also within walking distance of Kata and close enough to Patong for an exciting night out.
Steve and Lek, your English and Thai hosts, are very knowledgeable about travel within the area and are happy to help in whatever way possible. The staff are all very friendly and a that helps to create the friendly, sociable atmosphere at Pineapple. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>