Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Minimum of 30 days prior to arrival date cancellation is required. If not, 30% of total cost of reservation will be deducted from credit card..we will need a non refundable 10 percent to confirm your bookings prior to 30 days to your arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
PINK HOSTEL in Asylum Down, (opposite American Chamber of Commerce and adjacent to Kwame Asante & Associates) is a fifteen (15) minutes drive from the Kotoka International Airport.
The vision of the hostel is to create a hallmark of QUALITY SERVICE with GOOD QUALITY NATURAL FRESH FOOD at affordable prices.
PINK HOSTEL has facilities for students / volunteers, both individuals and groups on internship / research programs and non-students / adults. We welcome everyone traveling to Ghana, seeking a home away from home.
PINK HOSTEL has played and continues to play host to students and teachers accompanying them, who travel to Africa, especially those traveling for the first time.
PINK HOSTEL also has facilities for adults, families and workers, who are on vacation for their relaxation.
PINK HOSTEL guarantees clients:
Air-conditioned rooms with ensuite bathroom and toilet
free internet access
'Mosquito Coast' Gallery
ITEM13 Restaurant, an air-conditioned African Terrace with authentic umbrellas.
'GOME' Club, a well-kept garden for relaxation and cool fresh air
Twenty-four hour access to the premises
Tour packages (optional)
And much more for your comfort, entertainment and pleasure
PINK HOSTEL is a beautiful stylish retreat for students and adults who are coming to our part of Africa for a vacation without limit.
Indeed it is a great place to relax. You can also count on our excellent service and warm reception by staff to make your stay one of the happiest and memorable of a lifetime. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>