Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
we reserve the right to hold a refundable security deposit to cover any potential damage returned at end of stay
If numbers change within 48 hours booking will be charged the first night in full
Cancellation within 24 hrs may result in entire booking being charged
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is ideally positioned to take advantage of the myriad of local offerings, whether it be activity-based such as kayaking, paddle boarding, tramping, or more laid back options: cafes, restaurants, art galleries, shopping or wine tours.
We look forward to having you stay with us. Situated near the beach, this hostel is within a 5-minute walk of Fresh choice supermarket and most tour operators, EcoWorld Aquarium and the Interisland ferry and Intercity bus are also within a 10 minute walk .From Interislander Picton Ferry Terminal: Head south on SH 1 (aka Auckland St). Stay on H 1 until you get to 68 Auckland St. If entering by foot or after 9pm please enter via our main entrance on 75 High street. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>