Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This hostel is known for its sociable atmosphere, fun and games and multi-cultural environment.
Free uncapped WiFi, BBQ facilities and a fully equipped shared kitchen open 24 hours.
By far the cheapest hostel located only 5 minutes by a free bus from Perth city centre.
The staff at Planet Inn are backpackers that can provide you with all the travel information, job seeking opportunities and party locations across Perth.
Please note check-in time is: 11am
Please note we we have an age restriction of 18 years of age.
You MUST be 18 years or older to stay with us.
All guests must show an international passport or international drivers licence with photograph upon check-in.
If guests fail to show after 3 hours of the selected check-in time without notification, the bed will be forfeited and as a result you will be charged for your first nights accommodation.
Being licensed for short-term accommodation, the maximum guests are permitted to stay is 2 months.
Guests can cancel their booking up until 24 hours of the scheduled arrival time without being charged.
Any bookings cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled arrival time or on the day will be charged an amount which equals the first night of your stay.
Accommodation for International Overseas Travellers ONLY.
We look forward to meeting you and hope you enjoy your stay :)
Planet Inn Backpackers
''An International passport is required to check in. Over 18s Only!
We look forward to accommodating you ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>