Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The iconic Plantas y Blanco Hostel, also known as P&B, is famous for bringing together amazing people. You can sit by the campfire, play the guitar, have a PlayStation break, enjoy billiards, and TV room with Netflix.
Breakfasts served in the café on the panoramic terrace, which are a perfect way to start the day. You can order here freshly squeezed juices, homemade marmalade, fruit salads, raw options, or go traditional with scrambled eggs and homemade freshly-baked bread with coffee.
We strive for the highest standards in cleanliness, and have a full time staff that help us keep every corner of our hostel clean, every day. We´re always willing to help and are eager to get to learn about your adventures.
You can taste our specialties in gourmet dinners and cocktails in both the rooftop bar and the restaurant next door (surprise! It´s also ours!) The restaurant has a very special atmosphere that you have to feel for yourself, so we won´t ruin the surprise by trying to describe it.
To chill, you can spend time with a book on a lawn chair, or hammock, get a massage on-site, or go to nearby hot springs, there is also the option of ordering a steam bath right here in the hostel. Did we mention we´re the largest hostel in town? That´s right! Even people from other hostels come hang out with us!
A list of services? Oh man, here we go: fiber optic internet connections and blazingly fast Wifi, open kitchen, hot showers, computers, shared minibar, laundry, book Exchange, board games, free luggage storage, PlayStation, pool table, ping pong ,slackline, Netflix, bonfire, musical instruments, massages, rooftop bar, camping options, free stuff, tours, planned activities, dinner specials, bike rides, and lots more.
This place is an ideal starting point for nearby hikes or organized tours. The bar and cafeteria are located on the 3rd floor, open daily.
The hostel is 100 meters from the main square with the church. From the bus station it is about 7 minutes on foot. Travel time from individual places:
- Quito 3.5 hours
- Guayaquil 6 hours
- Cuenca 7.5 hours
- Montañita 9 hours
Hostel Plantas y Blanco
Check in from 13:00
Check out until 12:00.
Payment in cash, no additional fees (tax included).
Cancellation: up to 48 hours before arrival - free.
Breakfast is not included in the price.
Reception open 24 hours a day.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>