Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Playa la Roca Ecohotel, is located at north of Colombia in South America and in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, 30 minutes from the Tayrona National Park. Facing the Caribbean Sea in the north of Colombia in South America and in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, this exceptional place easily accessible to visitors, combines the tropical moist forest with endless miles of white sand beaches and a warm sea in a magical setting supported by the ancestral legacy of the ancient Tayrona that lived there.
Suite with sea view: This is the perfect suite for a romantic encounter with your loved one. Its balcony has a panoramic view of the sea that will give you the serenity you are looking for in this natural haven.
Its bathroom, with designed tiles, will allow you to enjoy a wonderful shower overlooking the sky and the stars.
Junior suite: This room has the capacity to host three people, and its circular shape invites its guests to interact with each other. Its bathroom is designed with colorful tiles that decorates the place.
Family suite: This room has enough capacity to host a family or a group of friends of five people. Its bathroom has an open roof which will allow the guests to take a wonderful shower along with a sunbath or a moon bath.
Playa La Roca Ecohotel's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - 16.00% (Only for Colombians)
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Reception available from 08:00 until 20:00 ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>