Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Situated in the lap of nature, Pokhara Backpackers is a backpacker hostel that makes you feel at home. A hostel full of energy and social vibe. Our common areas are painted with the mountain ranges and stocked with different board games; an inviting space for the travellers to hangout. Our dorms and private rooms are elegantly decorated and set with the cosiest beds for you to unwind.
We are just few minutes away from the Phewa Lake. Start your day with the free continental breakfast on the rooftop while enjoying the views of the Annapurna Range & Machapuchare. A regular day out exploring Pokhara will take you to the secret trails, tiny villages, hidden water falls around the lake and finally to the cafes, which are likely run by travellers like you. Pokhara Backpackers is your true companion for the adventurer in you. Fancy flying like a bird? Then you should try paragliding in Pokhara with the views of the Annapurna Massif around and the lake below. The Hostel owner is a paragliding pilot with many years of experience and you are sure to be in safe hands. Unwind by taking a stroll along the lake or sipping a hot beverage while enjoying the sunset.
It's 15min walk from the Pokhara Tourist Bus Park, Pokhara Backpackers is located on 5th Ammat Street, Lakeside Pokhara, inviting backpackers and travellers to enjoy a comfortable stay.
All our staff at Pokhara Backpackers Hostel are fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash.
5. Reception working hours: 24 hours.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast included.
9. Pet friendly.
10. No curfew.
11. NO smoking in Room, but have designated smoking area. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>