Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Whether you’re a solo-backpacker, an adventuring family, or a large tour group we have the facilities to suit your needs. Enjoy fine food, quenching cocktails, and make friends while you enjoy the relaxing setting we have created for you at Poolside,
We are here waiting to provide the hospitality service for international travelers with full of quality and passion.
Find what you need at Poolside. We’re here to make your adventure easier. We can help you plan your day, make recommendations, and get you started on a safe, educational, and fun path through Phnom Penh and beyond. Plan a tour, book a ticket, hire a trusted tuk-tuk, rent a motorbike, and so much more at Poolside. Your leisure is our goal & our aim is to help you have the time of your life.
**Things to note & policies**
Cancellation notice: 2days before the arrival
Check in from: 14:00
Check out before: 12:00
Reception time: 24 hours
Payment on arrival: cash and credit card
Tax included in room rate
Breakfast not included
No smoking in room but have smoking area
Pets are not allowed ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>