Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
A 25% down payment at the time of booking (by bank transfer). Cancellation / modification is possible 4 weeks before
arrival free of charge. After the free cancellation period the deposit is
kept in case of cancellation. If a cancellation is to occur less than 5
days before arrival or in case of no show the total price will be billed. We also reserve the right to preauthorise the card for the whole amount in this period. The rest is to be paid upon arrival by cash or card.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Regarding groups according to our policy we have to ask a 10 euro/person deposit upon arrival as a preauthorisation, which will be handled in one amount and the whole is returned at the end of the stay if we receive all the provided keycards and towels, and none of our hostel policies were violated (such as damage or violation of noise policy).
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Because of previous multiple bad experiences our policy states that we can not accommodate stag, hen or similar type of party groups as after 10 pm we are keen to provide calmness for all our guests. Thank you for your understanding.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our street is full of restaurants and bars with terraces, the Great Market Hall and the National Museum are just minutes away on foot, not to mention the beautiful Gellért Bath, which is also nearby. Shopping and public transport options also abound, so don't hesitate much and book a room at a very good rate! See you at PopUP Hostel Downtown!
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00.
Taxes not included - 4% City Tax not included in the price.
This property may pre-authorise your card prior to your arrival. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>