Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
* The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel anytime.
* The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price anytime.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are a clean, fun and friendly budget hostel in the heart of historic Port Adelaide. With all the banks, supermarkets, pubs, shops you could possibly need.
Only minutes away from Port river, dolphins and beautiful semaphore beach. All of our private rooms and most of our dorms are air-conditioned/heated.
Private and family rooms with double, queen and bunk bed options, so they can accommodate from one to six people in comfort. Just let us know when you book and we are happy to arrange the room to suit your needs.
All private rooms with tv, dvd, bar fridge. We have a movie room( 50 inch tv with over 200 movies free dvds) huge dining hall, coin laundry, outdoor smoking courtyard and free BBQ and all of this is only a short train ride from Adelaide city central train station( 20 minutes) secure lockers, cameras and combination locks assure your privacy and safety whilst staying with us.
Our friendly staff are more than happy to assist you while you are staying at Port Adelaide Backpackers. Our staff consist of an on-site manager who lives on the property and works during evenings and he is on call during the day. Our virtual receptionist are on duty from 8:00 Am- 9:00 Pm, so whenever you go to the reception there is always someone there happy to help you. They are skyped in from overseas and they are fully trained professionals, with years of experience in the hospitality industry.
**Please note there will be a $2 transnational service fee when paying for the remainder of your stay Via Credit or Debit Cards** ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>