Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Whether you're a family on vacation, a couple traveling in Israel or a backpacker touring the Middle East, we have different kinds of accommodation to suit your needs.
A reservation is only complete upon receiving an official confirmation letter from the Port Inn.
Changes to the reservation should be made in writing and confirmed by the Port Inn.
Check in starts at 14:00 (noon) until 22:45.
Check out is at 11:00 in the morning. Guests who check out may use the lounge and computer facilities and store their bags during reception hours, however, they may not go upstairs to the rooms.
Guests who are Israeli citizens: rates don't include VAT (17%).
**Foreign guests: Guests who do not bring their passports or a copy of their passports and the tourist VISA B2, B3 or B4 for the registration process – VAT will be added to the rate.**
Acceptable payment methods are: Credit or Cash (Israeli Shekels).
For a cancellation of the reservation made up to 7 days prior to arrival, there will be no cancellation fee. Please note that a cancellation should be made in writing and confirmed by the Port Inn.
For a cancellation made less than 7 days prior to arrival you will be charged for the 1st night of stay. Please note that a cancellation should be made in writing and confirmed by the Port Inn.
If you fail to arrive for your reservation without prior notice to the Port Inn or if you cancel your reservation or parts of it on the day of arrival or afterwards, the full amount of your reservation price will be charged as cancellation fee. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>