Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The location of Portal Beluha Chendek is ideal for hiking: in the immediate vicinity are the Raven Stone natural monuments, the Seleznek Mountain, which offers magnificent views of the Uimon Valley mountain surrounded by peaks with melting snow.
Five kilometers from the guest house is the Bird's Eye natural site, which is a small-sized through-cave in a rocky ledge resembling a bird's head. At a distance of 11 kilometers is the picturesque Chendek mountain lake rich in minerals.
The guest house was built in 2020 from environmentally friendly materials. Thatched walls are well insulated from noise and create a healthy atmosphere for living.
Portal Beluha Chendek Policies and Condition:
Cancellation policy: 3 days (72h) before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. The property may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
Breakfast not included - 200 RUB per person per day.
We ask guests to refrain from drinking alcohol.
We ask guests to remain silence after 22 hours.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>