Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Porterhouse Beach Hotel is 1 km from Jungceylon Shopping Centre and Bangla road.There are plenty of street food options available around, as well as a 24-hour mini-mart and the bus station to go around exploring.
Tastefully decorated, the beautiful guest rooms are bathed in natural sunlight. Each unit is equipped with a cable TV, fridge and private balcony. Shower facilities are in the attached bathroom. ALL rooms have an unobstructed view - sea-view or pool-view or garden-view.
Every guest will have a proper bed!
Available for all-day dining, the restaurant offers a selection of Thai and European specialities. Room service is available upon request.
Staff at the front desk can make arrangements for day trips and travel bookings.
A security deposit (refundable) of THB-1000 per room is required upon check-in in order to cover incidentals such as restaurant & bar bills, etc; as well as to cover any damages to the hotel property. This amount is fully refundable upon checkout if not utilised.
A valid passport is required upon check-in, as our hotel strictly follows registration of all guests as per Thai government laws.
Property Terms & Policies:
1) Check in from 14:00
2) Check out Before 12:00
3) Reception working hours: 24 hours.
4) Payment on Arrival: Cash and credit card
Credit card payment will have 3% surcharge.
5) Cancellation or amendment must be made 3 days in advance prior to arrival.
6) Breakfast is not included
7) NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>