Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Porto Riad is an enchanting and traditional House from the 40s totally renovated in 2009 under the theme of the Orient.
We invite you to share relaxed moments with an aromatic mint tea or a Port.
Feel the magic of a Riad and discover the fascinating history of Porto.
We are surrounded by the main touristic attractions and historical monuments of Porto, and we emphasize Bolho the market, the Town Hall, Clerigos Church, the Stock market and the historical area of Ribeira.
Porto Riad Guest House has at your disposal 16 rooms: 3 multiple rooms, 2 single rooms, 10 standard double rooms, 1 superior double room and a fitness double room.
All rooms have a personalized decoration under the theme of the mysterious and inspiring Orient travel with us and discover our cosy atmosphere.
Respecting the well being of its clients, double and single rooms at Porto Riad Guest House have:
You also can find at Porto Riad:
A cosy garden
The Orient Salon
Having at your disposal:
Bar and Snack Bar service
Laptop for public use,
Kitchen public use
Hairdryers (by request)
car parking by request
IMPORTANT: the free park is available only by request before.
Cancellation policy 48hrs ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>