Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Offering a spacious terrace where guests can socialize and relax, Portugal Ways Culture includes rooms that can accommodate 2 or 3 persons and a self-catering apartment. Some rooms have a private bathroom, other offer access to shared bathroom facilities.
Guests wishing to have a taste of the local gastronomy can visit some of restaurants available within 100 metres. At night guests can visit the lively Bairro Alto neighbourhood where a bar in every corner is available. Services available include airport shuttle, car rental and laundry.
The trendy Avenida da Liberdade is 1 km away and the commercial areas of Rua Augusta and Chiado are a 12-minute walk away. The historical Alfama neighbourhood is 1 km away and Lisbon International Airport is 6 km away.
Deposit: 30% of the total amount will be charged on the day of booking and is non-refundable.
The remaining 70% will be debited on your credit card 72 hours before arrival.
Cancellation: If cancelled up to 3 days before the date of arrival, 30% of all nights will be charged.
If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 11:00
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash, Credit Cards (accepted Credit Cards: Amex, Visa, Euro/MC, E-Cash, Maestro)
Pets are now allowed ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>