Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Spacious Room equipped with bunk beds that include memory foam mattresses and privacy dividers
A unique Rooftop Pool, complete with lounge chairs and outdoor furniture on a sun-bathing deck
A self-catering kitchen, equipped with granite countertops and a sub-zero appliance
Happy Hour every night from 7PM-8PM…Free Drinks!
On-site concierge, offering tours, attractions, and party buses to the hottest nightclubs
Dorm features double stacked custom designed twin bunk beds, secure locker with property provided padlock, and reading light.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid a full cost of stay penalty. The same penalty applies to no shows and early departures.
Check In: 3.00 pm
Check Out: 11.00 am
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash, Credit Cards
Rates do not include 14% tax or $8 per person/per night resort fee also taxable.
-First night is charged at time of booking
-Rates displayed are based on single occupancy. 1 unit = 1 bed.
-Valid photo ID and credit card required at check-in. Prepaid credit card or gift cards are not accepted.
-$50 credit card deposit required at check in.
-Guests must be 18 or older.
-No guests may stay for more than a total of 21 nights within a year (consecutively or not).
-Very Important: Our hostel is marketed to out of state or international travelers only. We will require at check-in proof of onward travel and current government issued ID proving residency is outside of Florida. There are exceptions -- please contact manager directly for consideration.
-No pets allowed.
- Please note that the check in location for Posh Hostel is at 808 Collins Ave, The Whitelaw Hotel ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>