Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For airport pick and drop we charge extra and if you need the service then you have to pay advance for confirming your itinerary.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Away from the hustle and bustle of crowed Thamel, yet not being too far from all the good restaurants and eateries Poshtel 111's location is just perfect for your stay. Situated at a alley where there is 24 hours security, we can guarantee that it is safe to come at any time in the night if you are planning to do late check in.
Every bed is equipped with trunk locker where guests can store their valuables like, passports, money, laptops and cameras. With 6 inch spring mattress inside the cubical, our beds are cozy and comfortable; which is most important for the travelers. The rooms are dark themed as it is designed with the purpose of getting a good sleep. When you come to Kathmandu after long flights or bus rides, you can get best sleep in our dorms at anytime of the day. Each bed has their own curtains, lights and charging points.
Situated in central Kathmandu, most of the famous and most visit places of Kathmandu are just a walk away from Poshtel 111. If you walk south from Poshtel 111, you can pass through famous local market of Nepal- 'Ason' and all the way to Kathmandu Durbar Square, where Living Goddess of Nepal Kumari lives. This can be done as a short tour after breakfast or before dinner.
Famous monkey temple of Nepal 'Swayambhunath' which is at North side from Poshtel 111 is just 30 minutes walking distance. Located at a hilltop,it is a great place to introduce yourself to Buddhist culture and religion and witness the majestic view of Kathmandu. If you love to see city lights of Kathmandu an evening walk after sunset is highly recommended.
Walk East from here and you will be passing through the streets of Thamel where all the touristic shops and restaurants are and you will reach Kings way 'DurbarMarg'; The Posh side of Kathmandu city.
You will experience the luxury of privacy in an hostel at Poshtel 111. Our hostel is operated by the staffs with years of experience in tourism and hospitality who will surely be able to solve any problems or queries you will be having . We tend to provide everyone with good working environment. Poshtel 111 is the best place for digital nomads who travel along with their work, We believe that we are providing our guests with best internet speed.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in time: from 10:00
2. Check-out time: by 11:00
3. Reception hour: 24 Hrs
4. Payment: cash (JPY) or credit cards
5. Cancellation policy:
You can cancel the booking free of charge 1 day before you arrival. In the event of late cancellation/no Show,you will be charged first night by accommodation .
6. Children are welcome
7. No smoking in Room, but have smoking area.
8. Pets are not allowed
9. Taxes included
10.No curfew ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>