Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
No need to use public transportation, everything is within
There are many restaurants, bars, discos, shops, information centers, exchange offices, banks, etc... All of Prague's historic and cultural attractions are within walking distance from Prague-1.
There are three separate bedrooms at your disposal. The spacious rooms share one bathroom with toilet and a separate toilet. In the common hallway you'll also find a refrigerator, micorwave and free internet access. Each room is supplied with its own electric hot water kettle, free WIFI and safe. There is not kitchen.
There is no reception desk! The staff is every day from 10am until noon there. Please read the directions!
Check in: from 14:00 (2pm)
Check out: 10:00 (10am)
Cash payment only in CZK, EUR, USD to the manager
For extra charge we can arrange for you:
Transfers to/from airport for 490 CZK for up to 4 Persons
For a stay of 5 nights or more (valid from 02.11. until 25.03.) - transportation from the airport Ruzyne (one way only) is for free!
For a stay of 7 nights or more (valid from 26.03. until 31.10.) - transportation from the airport Ruzyne (one way only) is for free! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>