Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
7 days cancellation
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have free PS3 in our common room; free walking tour around Prague, free maps, free luggage storage, free iron and hair dryers. Wi-Fi is available inside the whole building.
You can use our beer garden to chill and odrer a fresh burger from our grill!
We are located in the center of Prague, Wenceslas Square is in 8 minutes by walk, Charles Bridge and Old Town Square is in 12 minutes by walk and the main railway station is in 15 minutes from us.
Our apartments is in 2 minutes by walk from the Europe’s most famous Brewery and Restaurant “U Fleků” in Prague, which is one of the most visited Czech sights, like the Prague Castle, Old Town Square, Vyšehrad, the Jewish Town or the National Museum.
At the day of your arrival, from 17.00 to 19.00 we entertain to our guests with a free glass of Czech beer as a welcome drink (optional).
All apartments have their own kitchen with appliances, which gives you opportunity to cook and save some money, nearest supermarket is in a few minutes by walk. All rooms and apartments have bed linen, free toiletries and towels. For groups of 8 - 12 people and more, we have apartments with two bathrooms. Close to us also situated Bicycle and Segway rent.
Our reception is always ready to give you any information. English-speaking staff is open to answer your questions. Complete information service about Prague and Czech Republic. Reception is open from 9.00 to 19.00; checkout is until 10.00, check-in from 14.00. If you will arrive later than 22:00 you will need to pay 10 euros for late check-in.
We offer laundry and airport pick-up services for you.
Airport pick-up costs:
1-4 persons – 590 Czk
5-8 persons - 950 Czk
9-12 persons – 1600 Czk
13-16 persons – 2100 Czk
Payment for stay is upon arrival, by cash or credit card.
Breakfast not included.
Safe at the reception.
High accommodation standards for the hostel prices.
We have safe underground parking for 600 CZK or 25 Euros for 1 night for 1 car.
Prices are fixed; further discount with discount cards is available for regular guests, additional information at the reception.
If you will arrive before or after working hours of reception from 9.00 to 19.00, please inform us about it by email and we will meet you.
Before booking, please read the general information about us. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>