Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Facilities: Swimming Pool, Pizzeria with wooden oven, Restaurant, Bar, Shared kitchen available to all the guests, Wi-Fi internet connection, Pool table, Garden with palm trees and tropical plants,Basic Gym, Laundry service and Parking.
Primaluna Beach Hostel is located a few steps away from Palomino’a beach. The Carrera 6 is the main road to reach the sea from Palomino village. Palomino is located in the north of Colombia, close to the border between the Department of Magdalena and La Guajira, on the main coastal road connecting Cartagena to Venezuela. It is faced on the Caribbean Sea, at the foot of the Sierra Nevada of Santa Marta, whose majestic snowy peaks you can see from the village and the beach. It is located 70 km from Santa Marta and less than 70 km from Riohacha, the regional capital of Guajira. At Palomino you can relax on the beach waiting for the sunset with a cold beer in your hands or, for the most adventurous, it is possible tubing along the Rio Palomino which flows into the Caribbean, organizing excursions by bike or walking to the indigenous villages, or at the Tayrona Park and Ciudad Perdida (Lost City).
Each of the private rooms has a bathroom with shower, a mosquito net, a wall-fan, a large terrace and is faced on the pool and the garden. There are two superior private rooms with air condition. Furthermore, there are 2 dorms for 6 persons and one for 8 people, each with their own private bathroom with shower, two wall-fans and a terrace. Each bed is equipped with mosquito net and a locker with electrical plug where and you can recharge in complete safety and autonomy.
Primaluna Beach Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 7:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. (we charge the fisrt night the day before your arrivals).
Taxes not included.
Please note Colombian citizens and foreigners living in Colombia need to pay 19% VAT
Cancellation policy: 5 days before arrival.
Reception available from 07:00 to 23:00.You have to pay an extra cost of the 5% if you pay with the credit card.
You have to pay a deposit of 10.000 COP for the Key (just deposit) and for the towels (3.000 COP rent).
Please note that there is an extra charge for debit and credit card payments.
Internet may fail sometimes because of the location of the property. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>