Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All of our rooms also have an ensuite bathroom,
We, Mike and Nani, own and run this charming and endearing backpackers which operates inside a Heritage-class building that was originally built in 1888.
There is a large car park for those with vehicles and we are happy to accommodate Freedom Campers as well.
We are an easy five-minute stroll to the center of town where, on Saturdays, you can experience the famous Nelson Markets.
Outside of the room you can relax in one of our hammocks in the sunny courtyard, watch a movie in the TV lounge, compete against other travelers in our backpackers games room (table tennis, darts or Foosball) or enjoy a cold beer with some of our locals in the 'best beer garden in Nelson'.
On that note, how can we forget to mention that our Backpackers comes with its very own English-style pub where you can meet the locals, and to encourage interaction we have backpacker prices, just show your room card at the bar! Can't argue with that now can we!
Important: Reception hours: 8am to 9pm, so if you are arriving outside this hours, please contact us prior to the date of arrival.
See you soon! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>