Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
30 days prior to arrival group cancellation/late amendment policy.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Princes Square is a London townhouse hotel located in the trendy Notting Hill area. Here you will find a combination of traditional features like the Victorian white colonnade faade on the outside, and modern, clean and comfortable accommodation inside.
The hotel's friendly and courteous staff have years of experience and will be happy to assist you with any of your enquiries.
The hotel's facilities include a concierge, multi-lingual receptionists, a lift to all upper floors and fax/photocopying services - all of which are available to you 24 hours a day.
Its central location makes it a gateway to local tourism hotspots including Oxford Street, Madame Tussaud's, Buckingham Palace, and the world renowned West End. The Olympia & Earl's Court Exhibition Centres are also located nearby.
You can also walk to the world-famous Portobello Market where you can browse through historic galleries & arcades. If you fancy a quiet retreat then visit the famous and beautiful Kensington Palace Gardens or Hyde Park which is just 5 minutes walk from the hotel.
The hotel is well served by public transport. There are several bus stops nearby and the Bayswater (Circle & District Line) and Queensway (Central Line) tube stations are each within 5 minutes walk from the hotel. Guests arriving at Heathrow airport may wish to take the Heathrow Express to London which will deposit them at the nearby Paddington Train Station in just 15 minutes.
If arriving by car you will be pleased to find free on street parking is available from 6.30pm to 8.30am (Mon-Fri) and from 1.30pm to 8.30am (Sat-Mon). In addition to this there are NCP car parks nearby.
The Princes Square Hotel is an ideal place to stay in London whether you are on business or leisure.
Your card will be pre-authorised for the first night to secure your reservation.
Reservation with invalid card details will be cancelled within next 24 hours from the time you made your reservation. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>