Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
When we say independent, we mean it! You'll find NO lockouts or silly curfew rules here! The staff are always doing their best to provide our guests with a friendly, easy-going and creative atmosphere. And you'll often find one or more of our residents jamming away on their guitar, or collecting others to join them in a night out on the town!
There are 77 steps up to our funky little place (and no elevator) so please keep this in mind when filling your backpack. Our comfortable dormitories hold between four and twelve persons. We also have three double rooms, ideal for couples or persons who desire a little more privacy. You'll find ample toilets and showers (no shortage of hot water here) conveniently located on all three floors. And during your stay, why not take in one of over 500 movies available to you in our Video lounge?
You'll find most of the snack goods you'll want for the film, as well as any toiletries you may need during your stay, in our resident shop. We also have a self-catering kitchen (including free tea/coffee), refrigerators for residents' use, a large dining area, laundry facilities, a payphone, free Internet access and lots of great pictures on the walls.
All the staff (and Manager) are backpackers themselves, so you can be sure that we will look after your needs.
24 Hour Everything
No Curfews or Lockouts
Free Tea and Coffee
Long Term Rates
2 Common Rooms
Fun staff - all backpackers themselves
On Site Shop
Fast Internet access
Wireless Internet throughout the hostel
Video Room (over 500 videos & DVD's)
Lockers for each person large enough to hold a backpack
Lots of Fun!!!
Please Note: We do not accept groups, or anyone under 18. Please also remember to bring your passport or ID card with you. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>