Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The entire of our family will take good care of your vacation in Siem Reap - Kingdom of wonder and provide any assistance to meet your trip expectations.
The room is allocated and shares some common space with our family (3 children and 7 adults), which offers you to understand the reality of Cambodia culture and traditional. Among the facilities at this property are a concierge service and a tour desk, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The accommodation offers a shared kitchen, room service and currency exchange for guests. All units at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. At Prithy & Mutta House each room includes air conditioning and a private bathroom.
We do hope our homestay and family will be the place that makes your Cambodia destination meet the wonderful experience. Please do not hesitate to keep our contact for any assistance needed during accommodate at our place.
24 Hours Reception
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival day. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 09:00 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Lock out from 21:00 until 05:00.
Child under age is supposed to be checkin with parents or guardian. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>