Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This hostel is unlike any other; tucked away in the old growth forest of Lahemaa National Park it is the perfect place to reconnect with nature. Come explore the many hikes starting right from our backdoor. Cycles are free for you to use as you explore the surrounding coast, lakes and an old Soviet submarine base.
If you are looking for romantic getaway. Come star gaze while using our outdoor hot baths and stay in one of our private bell tents.
If you are interested in natural building, permaculture and off-grid living. Come stay, get inspired and partake in our weekly Sunday medicinal plant workshops and yoga sessions.
If you are traveling in a group. Come use our pizza oven, make friends around a fire with other international travelers and stay in one our four bed bell tents.
If you are looking to unwind and relax. Come wander the many trails around the property, partake in yoga and enjoy a long soak in the sauna.
Check our Facebook page for upcoming events. There is always something happening here!
Free sauna and outdoor hot baths
Clean bedding and towels
Free shuttle service
Lunch and dinner available to order
Projekt-Kodu Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 10:30.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Two nights minimum stay recommended
Reception times: 24hr ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>