Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
. Now New ! ! ! .
. See Our Great Offers ! ! ! ! .
Just click on 'deals' Tabs! ! ! ! !
From our rooftop-terrace you can enjoy beautiful view of the surrounding mountain range, especially the Teide Volcano, Spain's highest mountain.
Our hotel is small but clean and comfortable.
The reception is open 24- hour and our receptionists are friendly and multilingual.
We have a PC with internet free for our guests to use.
You can also read or watch a DVD there or ply with a Nintendo Wii console.
Free Wi-Fi is also available in the reception, living, and rooms facing the courtyard. Fax and printing services are available at the reception.
Our helpful receptionist will be more than happy to recommend places to visit or excursions should you require, or simply come and ask for a free map of Puerto de la Cruz (or a chat!).
Should you feel like learning our beautiful Spanish language, we have an in-house language school offering private or group lessons at all levels.
We have 23 rooms:
This room type can be converted into triple (with an extra bed),
Each room have a little balcony on the sunny side,
Shared Rooms (Budget Room):
We have Shared rooms with Bunk Beds
There are two kind of this:
-Room with four beds (one Bunk bed) on the sunny side.
-Room with two beds (two Bunk beds) facing the cooling courtyard.
This rooms are shared and have bathroom.
The rest of our rooms are facing the cooling courtyard.
7 singles and 7 double rooms.
They are not big but all have shower and WC.
Guests will have Free WIFI access these rooms.
Breakfast (currently 5€ per person) is served between 07:00 and 13:00 in a pleasant and sunny room on the ground floor.
Our continental breakfast includes teas and coffees, bread, Ham, salami and cheese.
Check in: from 14:00 until 24:00
Check out:12.00 ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>