Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer quality beds to rest the head and secure lockers to keep your stuff extra safe! With seven stylish 6 bed mixed dormitories, a 4-bed female dormitory, two private rooms, and last, but definitely not least the PARTY ROOM. The party room is a large 8-bed dorm which available by group rental only, part of the appeal of this room is that it is separate from the rest of the dorms and allows for the group to kick-on late into the night. There’s one hell of a party to be held with a full house!
VISIT OUR INSTRGRAM PAGE TO SEE MORE OF OUR HOSTEL AND THE THINGS THAT GO ON HERE: puks_palace
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS IS A PARTY HOSTEL AND WE LOVE TO BRING THE PARTY. We are located a bit above the town of San Juan on the hill in the party-hostel district. Although we welcome any and all types of guests, we ask all guests to understand that we have a reputation for providing a fun time and not necessarily a quiet time (expect loud music and late nights, especially on the weekend). The hostel boasts a large resort-style pool with the best views in town, not to mention the views of picture-perfect sunsets that we receive nightly here in San Juan del Sur! We have two bars on-site that will never leave you short of drink! For all of you travelers on a budget: WE ARE HOME OF THE $1 VODKA DRINKS!!!
For food, we offer:
- Daily Breakfast (Choice of eggs to order/gallo pinto/2 slices of toast OR 2 Pancakes. Only 4USD (132 Córdobas)).
- Family-style dinner (Sundays and Thursdays exempt) which changes nightly depending on the preference of guests/staff. HOME OF THE INFAMOUS MAMA´s MONDAY ROAST, this dish will really make you feel like you are back home again!!! Only 6USD (200 cordobas)
- We also have a small store on-site which offers snacks and goodies such as Instant noodles, chips, and oreos.
- In addition, we can always call in a food delivery from town for the times where food is not available at the hostel.
With tasty meals and drinks right on site, no need to go anywhere! However, if you decide to explore the city below, you're a simple shuttle ride away from the beach, boutiques, and restaurants. We offer a free shuttle service to our guests from 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, & 5pm every day, but Wednesday. (Shuttle is only available from 9am to 3pm on Sundays). In addition, there are plenty of Taxi services to/from the center of town (Taxis cost roughly 100-150 Cordobas (3-5 USD) on average). Shuttle pick-up/drop-off in town is located at EL Social.
Outside the parties, we offer a wide variety of activities and services to our guests:
- Surf shuttles, board/gear rentals, and Surf lesson packages from local surfers that know the beaches better than anyone around (daily availability of surf lessons is dependent upon weather/surf conditions)
- Shuttles to the Jesus statue for sunsets - Runs Mondays. *5 guest minimum for shuttle to run; will also run on other days of the week if enough guests are interested*
- Wednesday shuttles to Treecasa for discounted drinks and a day of fun at one of the nicest resorts in Nicaragua (Wednesdays only)
- Thursday, we go to town for a night out exploring the various bars and activities that the town has to offer.
- Sin Saturdays: 11am-5pm at El Social in town (Rooftop Ibiza-style bar/Sushi Restaurant). 5pm-12am at Puk’s Palace for LIVE MUSIC, drinking games, and good vibes!
* Zip Lining
* Turtle Viewing
* Horseback Riding
* ATV Rentals
* Spanish Lessons
What are you legends waiting for?! Make a reservation today and come have the time of your life here at the Palace. UP THE PUK!
Puk's Palace terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24hrs before arrival.
Check in from 2:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash only. Shuttles offered daily (except Wednesday) to town.
Taxes not included - 15%
Reception hour from 08:00 to 23:00.
No pets allowed
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days (unless otherwise cleared by staff) ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>