Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in one of the best locations of Puerto Natales, right near to the most renowned attractions of our city such as Museo Histórico Municipal, Locomotora Mc Lleland- Plaza Puerto Natales, Monumento de la Mano and Muelle Viejo, amongst other important landmarks and attractions of our city.
We have two styles of room. On the one hand, we have dorms made of iron and decorated with pallets. The structure of the beds has been made of recycled materials, meanwhile the mattresses are completely new. On the other hand, we have double rooms, whose mattresses are also brand new as well as the bed structure has been made of recycled materials. In addition, we have several common areas where the guests and travellers can get together and exchange past experiences and future plans.
Puma House Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
If the guests arrive earlier, they can wait in the living room.
Check out before 10:00 .
We can store the luggage of the guests after the check out if necessary.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included.
The reception will be closed at 23.30. After that time, there is an electronic gate to get in by means of the corresponding code.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>