Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located on the quiet end of Guasacate Beach, only 50m from the water and a short walk to local bars, restaurants and the 'Popoyo Wave'.
Our hostel offers two four-bed dorms with private bathrooms, two private double rooms with shared bathrooms and one private double room with ensuite.
We are also one of the only hostels in town with fresh water showers!
Our well equipped kitchen provides you the tools to cook up that well needed post-surf snack. Our kitchen includes: cooker, coffee-maker, mixer and outdoor BBQ and we provide free drinking water and coffee.
We offer surfboard rentals, surf lessons with excellent local surf instructors and surf tours to different breaks to find those hidden surf gems.
We also organise fishing trips, Spanish classes and provide yoga classes on demand. Security during the night is provided to ensure safety for all of our guests. Above all we offer a unique warmth in Guasacate; mates with the locals, good vibes and 100% positive energy! So bring your books, music, surfboards, sun cream and come and enjoy with us!
Maru Mar - Punta Popoyo Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 19:00 .
Check out at 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property do not accept diners cards
This property may pre-authorise your card before the arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception Hours 7:00 to 20:00hs
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>