Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer free breakfast and free dinner!
Punto Berro Hostel Ciudad Vieja offers meals, drinks, music and typical Uruguayan asado on our terrace every-night for your enjoyment.
We offer free access to internet throughout the whole hostel.
We are located in the heart of the old city next to the Plaza Matriz with the National Cathedral.
Also next to the famous Mercado del Puerto, Sarandi Street, Joaquin Torres Garcia Museum, Teatro Solis, Palacio Salvo and Plaza Independencia where is located the tumb of the national hero General Artigas.
Punto Berro Hostel Ciudad Vieja Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years old.
Non smoking inside hostel.
Check out after 11 am is with penalty: from 11 to 1 pm half day charge and after 1 pm in advance full day charge.
We don't provide padlock ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>