Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Best Hostel in Indonesia 2020 // Most Popular Hostel in Ubud 2020 // Top #2 Most Wish Listed Hostels in the World // Top #7 Female Solo Hostel in the World!
Puri Garden is a boutique hotel & hostel in the heart of Ubud, just a few steps of the main sights, shops, restaurants and the world's famous Yoga Barn. Our cosy rooms offer an authentic Balinese feel with a modern touch in a beautiful spacious location, including a gorgeous garden, swimming pool, lounge and restaurant area. We also provide free daily yoga class, free massage, free manicure/pedicure, puppy therapy, day trips, BBQ nights with live music, traditional balinese dancers, movie nights on our brand new cinema room, high speed internet, airport transfer and a free healthy & tasty breakfast by Ubudian Cafe.
We are a fun, safe and great place to meet like minded travellers from all over the world and if you are looking for quality rather than price, you found your place!
*** Please Note: No Check in & Check out on Mar 25***
Because of Nyepi day in Bali, on the 25th of March, guests can still stay at the hotel on this day; however they cannot check in or check out of the hotel as the streets are closed. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
第１, 一番人気 Ubud
第7, Best for solo female travellers
第１, 国 Indonesia
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>