Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All rooms are single use.
This year rooms are available as follows:
8th Oct 2018 until 8th June 2019
Elms Village student accommodation is close to the University main campus, has 24 hour security and 24 hour Reception cover, therefore, we can accommodate late arrivals and early check-outs.
Elms Village is located approximately 1.5 miles (2 km) from Belfast city centre in a leafy residential area within walking distance of local shops and restaurants.
Continental Breakfast will be provided it will be a Grab’N’Go bag.. (It will consist of a piece of fruit, drink, yoghurt and croissant.)
In the Treehouse you will also find a Mace Shop and Deli which is open from 8am-4pm Monday - Friday, an ATM and a coin operated laundry. On site car parking is available (for a small charge) and this should be arranged when booking your accommodation. Free wired internet is available in your room and again this should be arranged when booking.
Accommodation is offered in 1125 single en suite rooms which are simply furnished with a single bed, a desk and chair. The en suite bathroom has a shower; we do not have baths. Rooms are arranged in blocks which are 3 floors high with eleven bedrooms on each floor; please note we do not have lifts; if preferred a ground floor room may be requested when booking.
Each floor has a kitchen which is fully equipped and has a table and benches, tea/coffee making facilities and a soft seating area with a TV.
Local attractions in the area include the Ulster Museum and Botanic Gardens, the Friars Bush Graveyard, The Belfast Queens Quarter, the River Lagan tow path and Queens University Welcome Centre. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>