Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Golden Bear Hotel is housed in two 18th century buildings on one of the best shopping areas with an abundance of boutiques known as the '9 straatjes', which consists of nine streets that are situated between the canals Prinsengracht and Singel.
The entertainment square, 'Leidseplein', is located around the corner and is surrounded by several entertainment venues like the city theatre 'Stadsschouwburg' and a casino. There is also a tram stop around the corner, which enables you to reach all the sights even quicker, although Amsterdam is easy to explore on foot.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before the date of arrival. Where cancellation is made outside of the above terms the guest will be charged the full amount of your stay. In case of no show the total amount is charged.
Deposit policy - EUR 50 per room per stay
Pre-authorization - 6 days prior to arrival, 100% full amount of the entire stay.
Payment upon arrival by cash and credit cards
Check in from 14.00 until 00.00
No check in possible from 00.00 to 08.00
Check out before 11.00
Breakfast not included - 15 EUR per person per night
Please note that the card will be pre-authorized before arrival. In case the card is not valid, the customer will be contacted to provide the details of another valid credit card, Failure to provide it might result in the cancellation of the booking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>