Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
100% charge if no show.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
For Additional information please contact us directly at (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We wish to share our passion for travelling with others and provide our guests with safety and comfort as they discover Guatemala's capital city and use it as a hub for exploring the rest of this beautiful country.
Quetzalroo offers a boutique hostel environment with personalised service. We are located in the centre of 'Zona Viva' (the 'live zone'). This is the nicest, safest & cleanest part of town where you will find the best hotels, restaurants, nightlife and shopping malls. We are also close to the airport (about a 7 minute drive).
Our hostel has comfortable beds (including linen) in mixed dorm accommodation with shared bathroom facilities. In addition, we have a private rooms for single or double occupancy, with shared bathroom facilities. We also have a kitchen, so if you wish to save some money by cooking your own meals you can, as the closest supermarket is within walking distance. We have a cool area for you to enjoy your meals & chat with friends. We have a computer with free internet use for our guests as well as FREE WiFi. We also have a common room for chilling out in, watching a DVD or reading a book... we call this the Outback Lounge.
We can help you organize the transfer to the airport and we are also more than happy to take you anywhere in zones 10, 9 and 13 (museums, bars and restaurants) in our own private vehicle.
Quetzalroo looks forward to welcoming you to our hostel and of course, Guatemala City!
Check in: 13:00
Check out: 11:00
Credit cards /Debit cards accepted
Cancellation policy 48 hours ハウルルールを表示する
第１, 国 Guatemala
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>