Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For group travelings we charge a damage deposit up on check-in, in the amount of 300€ per apartment.
The hotel reserves the right to charge 300€ for any type of groups such as individuals traveling as a party, group of same age, stag/hen parties, young groups ( not necessary more than one apartment), preferable in form of a blocking on the credit card at check-in.
In case the apartment doesn't show any damages after being inspected by our employees, the deposit will be released/returned at check-out.
In case of damage, we reserve the right of a conditional refund within 30 days after check-out.
If the guests pay in cash, instead of the credit card, they need to be advised, that in case they leave between midnight and 9 a.m. there is no one available from the housekeeping department to check the apartment. Therefore the money will be kept and transferred to a given bank account afterwards.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>