Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
RAC Exmouth Cape Holiday Park has a comprehensive range of facilities and amenities to ensure you have a relaxing and enjoyable stay. These facilities include complimentary wireless internet, on site tour desk, BBQ facilities, outdoor pool and sun loungers, convenience store, laundry and bicycle rental.
Driving tired is a leading cause of crashes in WA. Swap drivers, stop for a coffee and use these rest areas to plan your journey.
* 8am – 6pm
* Check in is available from 2pm on the day of scheduled arrival. All rooms to be vacated by 10am on day of departure.
Adult 16yrs +
* Valid credit card on arrival or $200.00 cash deposit
* Camp Kitchen is available for use by all guests. Cooking equipment is available for hire at Reception for a small refundable fee. Guests are to consider others when using this facility and to clean the area after use.
* Please be respectful of other guests by restricting noise from television, music & social gatherings between the hours of 10pm and 8am.
* All roads in the Park are shared between pedestrian & vehicles. Speed limits are restricted to 8km/per hours (walking pace) at all times.
* Guests or visitors responsible for damage to buildings, plant or equipment at the property will be liable for all costs to repair or replace these assets. It is agreed by all guests and visitors that as a condition of entry to the property, they will abide by the Park rules. Management have the right to evict any persons in the property who do not abide by these rules or cause disruption, damage to property, or injury to others, with no refunds given. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>