Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
If you want to book over Christmas or New Year please email your request to @ firstname.lastname@example.org :)
Raglan Backpackers is only two hours drive from Auckland, the seaside surf town of Raglan is the gem of the West Coast. Stay with us in our fun, friendly hostel and you'll never want to leave!
Just be yourself, hang out with us and do what you feel like. With everything from super comfy beds, toasty hot tub and sunny courtyard hammocks to surfboard rentals, kayaks and yoga classes, Raglan Backpackers is the perfect base to enjoy all our town has to offer.
Our Eco-friendly backpackers has the best of both worlds and we're right on the water and only a one minute walk from town, and all this at budget prices!
We have loads of activities for you to join in on, eg $39 all day surfing, $15 yoga classes, $10 bike rental , free hot tub and sauna!!!
Our office closes at 7pm, so you will need to call us on the day if you want to arrange a late check in.
Drivers licence must be provided via email to receive late check in details.
Check out is 10am, but you are welcome to surf or kayak on the day, and have a shower/make lunch afterwards, we just ask you bring your belongings out of the room by 10 and we can store them at reception.
Any questions, please just ask! ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>