Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The attractive places around the Nimmanhaemin Road will meet you by short walking distance. Whether shopping mall, Saturday or Sunday market, Old town and Chiang Mai Airport is only minutes away from the hostel.
The Ralph hostel is decorated with white tone which make you feel clean and comfortable. The facilities such as hi-speed internet and air conditioner are service inside the accommodation. Besides, at the downstairs restaurant is serving local and delectable food that you cannot find anywhere.
Meet some new people, sharing your new experience, travelling with new friends and save some fund for new fun. We, Ralph hostel, are more than just a place to stay.
Things to note
1) Check in from 14:00
2) Check out Before 12:00
3) Reception working hours: 6:00 – 23:00
4) Payment on Arrival: Cash and credit card
5) Cancellation or amendment must be made 3 days in advance prior to arrival.
6) Breakfast is not included
7) NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>