Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our main feature is the horse riding tours we offer through the worlds largest dry forest "Sanutario Historico Bosque de Pomac". Doing this, you find a different way of visiting archeological sites, relaxing and bird watching. Riding a horse in Peru a way of appreciating the beautiful nature and culture of its land.
We do offer horse riding tours through world's largest dry forest "Sanutario Historico Bosque de Pomac" National Reserve visiting the Pyramids of Lord of Sican-Batangrande of Lambayeque Culture, the Pyramids of Tucume, the largest arqueological Site of Old Peru and the last Moche Temple Huaca Bandera Tourism on horseback, where you enjoy a wonderful countryside surrounded by nature a place full of vegetation and animals, our farm will be the starting point for the different tours on horse, a diferent way of visiting archeological sites, relaxing and birdwatching. Riding a horse in Peru a way of apreciating the beautiful nature and culture of its land.
Cancellation Policy: 1 day before the arrival
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash only
Breakfast is included.
Taxes are included.
There is no check in/check out time, if your bus is leaving in the night, you are able to stay until you have to leave and you do not ave to pay an extra day.
In the bungalow is space for 4 persons (double bed and a bunk bed)
The price is for 2 persons:
for 1 person there is a discount of 50% on arrival. For more than 2 persons, the price is 15 US extra for the 3rd and 4th person!
Please contact us to let us know how many people are coming
Please contact us when you are in Pacora to pick you up. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>