Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If cancelled up to 21 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled or modified later, 25 percent of all nights will be charged.
In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our apartments have air-conditioning, and are fully equipped with kitchenette facilities and other modern amenities, suitable self-catering holidays. They each have their own spacious balcony with a perfect view out onto the garden. Wi-Fi access is included at no extra charge.
Kavos was originally an old fishing village and has one of Corfus most exciting beach. The town is one of the most popular tourist resorts in Corfu with bars, shops and restaurants, so there's always plenty to do while your here.
At the nearby beach guests can also access the complexs swimming pool and beach bar. There are also many swimming pools which are open to the public for free.
Boat trips to Blue Lagoon, Parga and the beautiful islands of Paxos and Antipaxos are very popular in Kavos.
Check in time: After 2:00 pm
Check out: Before 11:00 pm
Cash or credit cards are accepted for payment of balance. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>