Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Additional Terms and Conditions
Hostelworld.com will charge a deposit for group bookings by credit card. The remaining amount can be charged by the property to the guest’s credit card within whatever time-frame you specify or on arrival if you prefer.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We provide 6-bed-dorms and private rooms for one, two or three people.
All our rooms are newly renovated, very clean, with thick comfy matresses, controllable Air-Conditioning, hot showers, free wi-fi in all the hostel and a free breakfast (out of a choice of 5), all that for a very good price.
We also offer a choice of western and vietnamese foods, drinks, cheap bus tickets all around, as a free soccer and pool table in our common room, where you can just hang out, have a drink, get ready to party, play games or just have a chat as there are always people around.
You will find yourself in the center of Vang Vieng, with everything just close by, as all the restaurants, streetfoods, all kind of shops, motorbike rentals, tubing rental, ATMs, banks, travelagencys and what else you need.
There is a lot to do in Vang Vieng so we offer advice and cheap tours aswell to help you to find exactly the things you want to do.
The main things to do in Vang Vieng are:
Tubing down the river from bar to bar (you can do that on your own), tubing and kayaking in the cave, zip-lining in the mountains, climbing, going around on your own with motorbikes or just hanging out and chill.
Real Backpackers Hostel Vang Vieng is a cheap and laid place to base yourself in Vang Vieng.
The Hostel is runned by the friendly family of Tom and his wife who are happy to help you out to make you have the best time. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>