Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Real House B&B is located in quiet, but central small street. All the attractions (museums, shops, restaurants) are located within few minutes distance on foot. The location of Real House B&B guarantees an easy access to the center of Vilnius, with its cafes, nightclubs and sightseeing attractions. The Rimi food market is only a 5 minutes walk away. The nearest bus stop is 350 meters away from the apartments and the Vilnius Train Station is within 850 meters. The Vilnius International Airport is a 7-minute drive away
All apartments at have been recently renovated and equipped with modern bathrooms. The living rooms done in white and beige, feature striped armchairs and patterned, tiled floors. The apartments located on the ground floor have Venetian blinds for the guests’ security. Rooms are comfortable and recently redecorated. It includes wi-fi, microwave, mini-kitchen, dishes, teapot, refrigerator, hairdryer, coffee, tea, sugar, television, and if requested also ironing-board and iron.The apartments have working reception from 08:00-22:00. Kind receptionists bring the breakfast straight-up to your room and the desired time (no continental breakfast). For additional price airport shuttle service is provided (20 eur).
Real House B&B Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00
Check out from 07:00 to 12:00
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. The reservation must be confirmed with credit card details. The hotel has a right to pre-authorise credit card.
Breakfast not included - 6 EUR per person per day.
Reception works from 08:00-22:00. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>