Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Situated less than three hours north from Quito on the Panamerican highway and about 30 minutes by bus from Otavalo. It is the ideal location for adventure seekers, and those who just want to relax and get away from it all. Surrounded by spectacular scenery; the volcano Imbabura, mountains Cotacachi and Cayambe, and glaciar Cubilche are visible from our back yard! Come hiking with an experienced guide on high altitude mountain routes, walk up to volcano Imbabura, explore untouched lakes, remote canyons, and elaborate cave systems. Explore the towns of Cacachi and Otavalo or relax at our hostel socializing in the bar lounge or the comfortable common area by the fire with a good book.
Our creative family has been making beautiful fine-leather crafts for generations. You can See the workshop to learn about the entire process and, if you like, put your new skills to use in designing belts, sandals, handbags, wallets or more!
Emerson, the primary host speaks Spanish and English so you can practice your language skills.
Our prices include accommodation and a hearty breakfast of eggs, bread, milk, and juice. Free tea, coffee and drinking water available throughout the day.
We are always looking for backpackers to help us out in the reception, design new leather crafts or maintaining the building. So if you are a fun loving backpacker with an outgoing personality feel free contact us. For a few shifts a week we offer free accommodation and free breakfast. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>