Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Republic Palermo Hotel offers 11 rooms with private bathrooms, WI-FI, cable TV, air-conditioning, central heating and very comfortable beds. You can also enjoy a large terrace, a huge ground floor with living room, kitchen, breakfast room, computer and a big TV to enjoy football. You will stay in a house managed by the owners, in a relaxed and safe atmosphere.
Its strategic location is the ideal starting point to visit the city and the rest of Argentina: we are only 10 minutes from the domestic airport Aeroparque Jorge Newbery. Besides the aesthetics of the buildings and squares in the neighborhood, which is amazing, these are some things you will find very close from here:
- Plaza Italia, Plaza Serrano (commonly known as Plaza Cortázar, because of the famous writer) and Plaza Armenia are known for its nightlife (270 meters)
- Galileo Galilei Planetarium, where to find Museum, shows and astronomy (2.7 km)
- Passage Darwin, where there is a fair of arts and crafts all weekends from 10 to 20. Cultural activities, shows and street performances.
- Zoo of Buenos Aires, and its environmental education center (2 km)
- Botanical garden (1.5 km), Parque 3 de Febrero ( Palermo's forests) (2.4 km) and the famous and wonderful Japanese garden (3 km).
- La Rural, a landmark of fairs and exhibitions (1.7 km)
Maps are available and we will be pleased to help you to plan your days in town and around the country. We can help you to get cheap tickets for football matches at El Monumental (Riverplate stadion), where Messi and our national team plays, as well as cheap and nice tango shows that includes a free tango class, and some other interesting tours.
Republica Palermo's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>