Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
" Dear Guests, the Hostel will remain closed until the end of April 2022. We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the Spring :-) "
" We would like to inform you that Health Protocols regarding the spread of Covid-19 are in place "
Rethymno Youth Hostel is the hostel to visit when in Greece !
“ Imagine going to the huge island of Crete and then finally arriving in this amazingly ethnic and gorgeous town called Rethymno. You follow the directions and go under the old venetian arch, through an authentic Greek market and finally arrive at this quaint and small paradise of a hostel. There is this large tiled courtyard to sun bathe, a patio to play cards, talk and drink-but most importantly the opportunity to socialize with people and the awesome staff! "
Rethymno Youth Hostel has always been the most sociable landmark since tourism started on the island of Crete years ago and a home away from home for travellers who wish to make new friends and discover from its very central position the endless natural and historical beauties of Crete.
¨Centrally positioned on the island of Crete, travelers can use our hostel as their base for day trips to the most attractive sites of the island like the Samaria Gorge, Elafonisi ' pink beach ' , Ballos beach , Lake of Kournas, Preveli beach , Knossos Palace , Festos Minoan town and lots more natural and archaeological sites in our area . Our helpful staff will always be there to offer you the best tips .
Entering from the street you will find a historical Venetian building - overlooking one of the towns imposing minarets - with stone walls and wooden floors upstairs. Downstairs there is a beautiful patio surrounded by the green of our gardens for relaxation.
We are set within a peaceful neighborhood in the heart of Rethymno old town yet close to town's gorgeous long (10 km) sandy beach and the whole island's most exciting nightlife !
In the evening you can chill out on our patio ,make use of our free WiFi , cook meals for yourselves or have a drink with your fellow travellers before heading out to the local bars and restaurants.
Awarded as “ the Best Value Hostel“ from Hostelbookers.
Our warm and friendly atmosphere will make your stay at Rethymno Youth Hostel a memorable one. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>