Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The riad is situated exactly at one of the entrances of the Medina of Marrakesh, the pedestrian-only historic city center. Taxis can therefore park just 20 meters from the riad. Parking is available 50 meters away.
Everything that makes Marrakesh attractive is directly accessible on foot in a few minutes.
This neighborhood has just been completely renovated. Here, even the small streets are (very well) lit all night. It is a very safe region.
At the riad, the rooms are fitted with a patio. At Riad Dar Merzouga every room has a private bathroom with a hair dryer and free toiletries. Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.
Riad Dar Merzouga offers a terrace. Bike hire and car hire are available at the riad!
- Air conditioning / heating: all rooms are equipped with air conditioners (hot / cold) in perfect condition.
- All the necessary linen; sheets, duvets, blankets, towels - Toiletries; shower gel, shampoo, toilet paper - Comfort products; Seasonal fruits and bottled mineral water every day.
Riad Dar Merzouga conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.5 EUR per person per night.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>