Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The furnishing and the architecture of the Riad are in typical Moroccan style, carpets berber, zellij, tadellak, terrace with pergola and deckchairs to relax and a salon with fireplace. For the well-being of its hosts, Dar Tuscia has its own Hammam, after which a relaxant massage will regenerate your body and your mind. Also, the cook serves a delicious tagine and traditional cuisine, sure to delight your taste buds. The property offers a free Wi-Fi connection.
The property is well-located in Marrakech, at only 15 minutes’ walk from the square Jamàa El Fna.
The Riad has five charming rooms, with different style and colours. All rooms are well-equipped: air conditioning, heating, safe box, and private bathroom.
Riad Dar Tuscia policies & conditions:
Check-in time starts at 12 am.
Check-out time is before 12 am.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash and credit card (please note: the guest will cover the bank fees).
The property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Taxes not included.
24 hour front desk.
Non smoking rooms.
Airport transfers available upon request. Extra-cost: 12 euros.
For more information, please do note hesitate to contact the property. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>